At Idox Health we appreciate that the input from our clients and subject matter experts is a constant requirement to keep our products valid in change predisposed environments.
One of our key solutions to this challenge is the establishment of regular meetings with those individuals who can give input to the products’ current and future development. The User Groups are key to our process of requirement identification and prioritising of new functionalities of each product.
The key objectives of our User Group Process are:
- Building a strong user community
- Provide a soundboard for clients
- Identify and prioritise new requirements
- Dissemination of product status and future development
Our next user groups will be held as follows:
In planning... Call us for more information.
Previous User Group meetings
• March 2018: iFIT iAssets User Group, iFIT iRecords User Group London and iFIT iRecords User Group Manchester.
• October 2017: Lilie User Group Bristol.
• September 2017: Lilie User Group Manchester and Lilie User Group London.
• February 2017: iFIT User Group meeting London
• September 2016: Lilie User Group Manchester and Lilie User Group London.
• February 2016: iFIT User Group meeting.
• December 2015: Lilie South West User Group meeting
• June 2015: The first iFIT User Group meeting.
• November 2014: The first CareSolutions Data Warehouse User Group meeting.
• May 2014: The first Climate-HIV User Group meeting.