Published: June 1, 2012
6pm Holdings p.l.c.
The following is a Company Announcement issued by 6pm Holdings p.l.c. (“the Company”) in compliance with the Listing Rules.
At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on the 31 May 2012, the shareholders considered and approved the following resolutions.
1. That the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2011 and the Directors’ and Auditor’s Report be hereby received and approved.
2. That the reappointment of Nexia BT as Auditors be hereby approved and the Board of Directors be hereby authorized to fix their remuneration.
3. That, following the Annual General Meeting, the board of Directors shall be composed of the following:
• Mr Nazzareno Vassallo
• Mr Hector Spiteri
• Mr Ivan Bartolo
• Mr Stephen David Wightman
• Mr Robert Borg
• Mr Brian Zarb Adami
4. That the directors be and are authorized to capitalize a sum of not exceeding one hundred and forty six thousand three hundred and four Pounds Sterling (GBP 146,304) being part of the amount standing to the credit of the company’s non-distributable reserves of the share premium account and that such sum be appropriated to the holders of the issued ordinary shares of the Company registered on the 1 May 2012 (the “Record Date”) to be generally and unconditionally authorized, pursuant to Articles 85 of the Companies Act, to exercise all the powers of the Company to apply such amount in paying up and allotting in full not more than seven hundred and thirty one thousand five hundred and twenty [731,520] ordinary shares of twenty pence each (GBP 0.20) in the capital of the Company (ranking pari passu in all respects with the existing issued ordinary shares of the Company) to be allotted and issued credited as fully paid up at par to and amongst such holders in the proportion of one (1) new ordinary share of twenty pence of a Pound Sterling (GBP 0.20) each for every twenty five (25) ordinary shares held at the Record Date but subject to such exclusions or other arrangements
as the Directors may deem necessary or expedient in relation to fractional entitlements or legal or practical problems under the laws of, or the requirements of any regulatory body or exchange (the “Bonus Issue”).
5. That further to the authorization granted pursuant to Resolution 4 above, and otherwise than for the allotment pursuant to the Bonus Issue, the Directors be generally and unconditionally authorized, pursuant to Article 85 of the Companies Act, to exercise all the powers of the Company to allot relevant securities up to an aggregate nominal amount of one million three hundred and forty two and four hundred Pound Sterling [GBP 1,342,400] renewing and modifying any authorization previously granted and such authorization shall unless renewed expire at the lapse of five years following the passing of this resolution.
Dr Ivan Gatt
1 June 2012